Availability: InterContinental Mark Hopkins
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Executive, One King Bed
Junior Suite, One King Bed
Nob Hill hotel by 3 San Francisco cable car lines
This San Francisco hotel sits atop Nob Hill, next to 3 cable car lines; Chinatown is 3 blocks away, and Union Square is 5 blocks away.
This landmark Nob Hill hotel offers a 19th-floor sky bar, a 24-hour fitness center, and a business center providing cell phone rental.
InterContinental Mark Hopkins guestrooms offer bathrobes, minibars and coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Mark Hopkins Amenities
InterContinental Mark Hopkins sits atop Nob Hill, next to the crossing of three cable car lines. Chinatown is three blocks away, and Union Square is five blocks away.
Built in 1926, this San Francisco landmark features a restaurant serving innovative California cuisine and a 19th-floor bar with a menu of 100 martinis. Room service is available during the mornings and during the evenings.
The 24-hour fitness center is on the California Street level of the hotel; the property also offers a spa tub.
The business center is staffed from early morning to late evening but open 24 hours. Copying and printing, courier services, and computer and cell phone rental are all available. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Club InterContinental provides board games and DVDs for children.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 16
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Top of the Mark - This 19th-floor sky bar offers nearly 360-degree views, overlooking Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge. The 100 Martinis menu offers drinks such as the Lychee Martini, the Lemon Drop and the 24 Karrot.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The following activities and highlights are available near InterContintental Mark Hopkins:
- Shopping in Union Square
- Cable cars
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
InterContinental Mark Hopkins Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.