Please enter your travel dates.
Personal valet parking service one block from Union Square
Located within 2 blocks of 4 theaters, this hotel is 1 block from Union Square and 4 blocks from the Financial District and a half-mile from the Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Town Car service
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers complimentary drop-off Town Car service within the downtown area during select hours; Level III restaurant and bar serves California cuisine and cocktails.
Guestrooms at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square provide pillowtop mattresses, down bedding, a choice of pillows, high-speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers, Bose radios, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square features a small, but well-equipped, fitness center (complimentary) with stair machines, treadmills, bikes, and weights; complimentary Town Car service; wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge); and a business center that offers computers with high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, and copiers (surcharge).
The hotel features 19 meeting and conference rooms that total 1,199 square meters (13,320 square feet) of space.
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Banquet facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1199
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13320
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Level III Restaurant - Located on lobby level. Serving contemporary California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Level III Bar - Adjacent to restaurant. Signature cocktails and wine list with focus on Northern California wineries.
Room service is available from 6 AM until 11 PM.
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, cross-trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights. Guests also receive discounted access to a health club one block away, providing an indoor lap pool, fitness center, personal training, and fitness classes.
The hotel is a half-mile from the Yerba Buena Gardens, which include a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within five miles of the hotel. Golden Gate Park, also five miles away, offers walking and running trails, a children's playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 61 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.