Book your room at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, Allergy FriendlyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Personal valet parking service one block from Union Square
Located within 2 blocks of 4 theaters, this hotel is 1 block from Union Square and 4 blocks from the Financial District and a half-mile from the Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Town Car service
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers complimentary drop-off Town Car service within the downtown area during select hours; Level III restaurant and bar serves California cuisine and cocktails.
Guestrooms at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square provide pillowtop mattresses, down bedding, a choice of pillows, high-speed Internet access, complimentary newspapers, Bose radios, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square features a small, but well-equipped, fitness center (complimentary) with stair machines, treadmills, bikes, and weights; complimentary Town Car service; wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge); and a business center that offers computers with high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, and copiers (surcharge). The hotel also offers a car charging station.
The hotel features 19 meeting and conference rooms that total 1,199 square meters (13,320 square feet) of space.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 1199
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 13320
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Level III Restaurant - Located on lobby level. Serving contemporary California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Level III Bar - Adjacent to restaurant. Signature cocktails and wine list with focus on Northern California wineries.
Room service is available from 6 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, cross-trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights. Guests also receive discounted access to a health club one block away, providing an indoor lap pool, fitness center, personal training, and fitness classes.
The hotel is a half-mile from the Yerba Buena Gardens, which include a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within five miles of the hotel. Golden Gate Park, also five miles away, offers walking and running trails, a children's playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.