Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Former 1920s-era club at San Francisco’s Union Square
Built in a Spanish Gothic style, this boutique hotel on San Francisco's Powell Street Cable Car Line lies in the theater and shopping district, 3 blocks from the Curran and ACT theaters.
Sherry and seafood
Kensington Park Hotel's lobby offers guests wireless Internet access and evening tea and sherry, while the acclaimed Farallon Restaurant features a whimsical underwater design and coastal cuisine.
Queen Anne charm
Guestrooms at Kensington Park Hotel come with a Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress, cream tufted headboard and premium linens, and offer views of San Francisco's Nob Hill or Union Square.
This 7-story hotel is located a half block from Union Square and the Powell Street Cable Car Line. Moscone Center and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are both half a mile away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Kensington Park Hotel, while corporate travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and meeting room measuring 63 square meters (700 square feet). Guests also have complimentary access to fitness facilities at the Diva hotel, 1.5 blocks away.
Complimentary limousine service to the financial district operates 7-9 AM. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
This hotel welcomes pets and is smoke-free.
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1925
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 63
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary daily reception of light refreshments is offered in the early evening. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding downtown San Francisco area.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per room, per stay