Availability: Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
City View Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Presidio Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
City View Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Presidio Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
City View Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Presidio Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Presidio Room, 2 Double Beds, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
City View Room, 2 Double Beds, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in San Francisco (Pacific Heights) near University of San Francisco
This family-friendly hotel is located in San Francisco (Pacific Heights), close to Russian Center of San Francisco, San Francisco Zen Center, and Circus Center. Also nearby are Morrison Planetarium and Steinhart Aquarium.
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1963
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.