Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Luxury hotel linked to Embarcadero, near waterfront
Walk to the water
This hotel in San Francisco's Financial District (entrance on Clay St.) is connected by an elevated walkway to the Embarcadero Center, and is two blocks from the cable cars, and four blocks from the waterfront.
Free business center
The modern 24-story Le Meridien San Francisco offers a complimentary business center, fitness facilities, a fine-dining restaurant, a lobby-level lounge, and concierge services.
Frette Italian linens
The 360 contemporary guestrooms of Le Meridien have king beds with pillowtop mattresses and Frette-Italian linens, CD players, bathrobes, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
The Le Meridien San Francisco has a fine-dining restaurant and a lobby lounge. Guests have access to a complimentary 24-hour business center with three computer workstations with high-speed Internet access and a printer. Concierge desk staff provide business and concierge services.
The hotel has a fitness room and offers complimentary morning coffee/tea service in the Park Grill every day.
Valet parking is available (surcharge). Pets are permitted (surcharge). Rollaway beds are available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 24
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Park Grill - Hotel guests and local power brokers mingle at this mezzanine-level restaurant at the top of a glass-enclosed spiral staircase. The menu features California cuisine, seasonal fresh meat, produce, and seafood. Highlights could include lobster “cioppino” with green-lip mussels and scallops, or herb-roasted breast of free-range chicken with sauteed baby Savoy spinach, marble potatoes, and melted baby leeks.
Alfresco dining is available on the adjacent terrace, which also offers garden and city views, a light menu, and cocktails. Breakfast and lunch Monday–Sunday.
Bar 333 and Bistro - This lobby-level lounge offers cocktails and a Mediterranean-style menu in the afternoon and evening. Complimentary morning coffee/tea service. Guests can retreat to the privacy of the adjoining Library Lounge with its two 42-inch plasma-screen TVs, comfortable seating areas, and selection of newspapers and magazines.
The hotel fitness room has treadmills, elliptical trainers, stair machines, free weights, and a selection of weight machines.
This San Francisco hotel is four blocks from the Embarcadero waterfront walkway, popular for running and cycling. The concierge can help arrange for rental bikes, for traversing the waterfront or riding across the Golden Gate Bridge (five miles from the hotel). Three of San Francisco's 18-hole public-play golf courses are nearby: the Presidio (4 miles), Lincoln Park (6 miles), and Harding Park (7 miles). Ocean beaches are seven miles from the hotel. A park with a children's playground is four blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that motorcycles cannot park in the parking area of Le Meridien San Francisco.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 79 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.