Book your room at Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
In SoMa (south of Market), close to waterfront
Moscone, AT&T Park
This 18-story downtown San Francisco hotel is tucked away on a pleasantly quiet street in the SoMa (South of Market) district, 3 blocks from the Moscone Center and 4 blocks from baseball's AT&T Park.
Wireless and inviting
Guests of this Marriott Courtyard relax in the living room–style lobby or unwind in the indoor splash pool and spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in all public spaces.
Variety of views
Guestrooms at this Marriott Courtyard feature feather pillows, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and cable TV with HBO. Views are of San Francisco, the Bay Bridge, the waterfront, or a courtyard.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
- At your hotel
This Marriott Courtyard is three blocks from the Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens, four blocks from the ballpark, and five blocks from the scenic Embarcadero waterfront. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all public spaces. The hotel offers 18 meeting rooms with 11,440 square feet of flexible space. An indoor pool is on site, and pool towels are available.
The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge). In addition, off-site parking (surcharge) is available. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Jasmine's - Casual breakfast restaurant offering full buffets, plus made-to-order omelets and à la carte items.
Whispers Bar & Grill - Sports bar and grill serving cocktails, draft beer, light fare, and dinner—from crab cakes to ribeye steaks. TV behind bar.
Starbucks - Open daily for coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and snacks.
The Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown offers an indoor splash pool, spa tub, and small exercise room with stair machines, exercise bikes, treadmills, and weights. Guests also have discounted access to a health club across the street.
Five blocks away, the Embarcadero waterfront and promenade offers a path for running and in-line skating, and is the embarkation point for ferries to Sausalito and Tiburon and charter-sailing excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.