Book your room at Monarch Hotel
Downtown San Francisco hotel with wireless Internet
This hotel is in San Francisco's theater district, 7 blocks from Union Square, and 12 blocks from Chinatown's main gate.
San Francisco's Monarch Hotel provides a restaurant, fireplace, piano, wireless Internet access, and complimentary coffee.
Guestrooms at Monarch Hotel offer satellite TV with HBO, in-room safes, ceiling fans, and shuttered windows that open.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown San Francisco hotel is seven blocks west of Union Square and one mile from Chinatown. A cable car stops two blocks away. Complimentary coffee is served all day.
- Total number of rooms - 101
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
24-hour breakfast is available at Mel's Diner at the corner of Geary and Van Ness Ave.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night