Book your room at Orchard Garden Hotel
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel next to San Francisco's Chinatown
Union Square: 2 blocks
Freshly opened in 2006, the Orchard Garden Hotel is right next to San Francisco's Chinatown Gate, about a block from the Financial District, and 2 blocks from Union Square's world-class shopping.
Complimentary perks include weekday transportation to San Francisco's Financial District and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. Local organic ingredients highlight the menu at Roots Restaurant.
Pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian-cotton linens, and down duvets encourage restful sleep. Rooms at Orchard Garden also feature HDTVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations, plush bathrobes, and EO products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
"Green" and immaculately clean, the Orchard Garden Hotel offers a central location next to the Chinatown Gate, one block from the Financial District, 2 blocks from Union Square, and 3 blocks from a cable-car stop. Fisherman's Wharf, about 1.75 miles away, is easily reached via bus, cable car, or streetcar.
The 24-hour business center includes 2 computers with complimentary wireless Internet access and a printer. A small fitness center, also open 24 hours, has cardio machines and a wall-mounted LCD TV, and special rates are available at a nearby fitness center.
The hotel offers complimentary transportation to the Financial District weekday mornings.
Valet parking with in/out privileges is available (surcharge). A private garage across the street provides self parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Year Built 2007
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Roots Restaurant - SF Weekly Winner for Best Organic Restaurant, this Michelin-rated restaurant offers California cuisine with an Asian Flair. Locally-sourced and seasonally-driven menu items may include: Chinese 5 Spice Short Ribs, Local Caught Salmon in a Ginger-Green Onion sauce, and a Japanese Cesar Salad. Open for breakfast, cocktails, and dinner daily. Atmosphere is California causal with an open flow design.
Nearby Things to Do
A compact fitness center, open 24 hours, contains an elliptical machine, treadmill, exercise bike, water cooler, and wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
The Orchard Garden Hotel offers discounted access to a health club about 3 blocks away.
For a scenic waterfront walk or run, guests can head to the Embarcadero, a half-mile from the hotel, and proceed north along the San Francisco Bay toward Fisherman's Wharf.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.