Availability: Orchard Garden Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel next to San Francisco's Chinatown
Union Square: 2 blocks
Freshly opened in 2006, the Orchard Garden Hotel is right next to San Francisco's Chinatown Gate, about a block from the Financial District, and 2 blocks from Union Square's world-class shopping.
Complimentary perks include weekday transportation to San Francisco's Financial District and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. Local organic ingredients highlight the menu at Roots Restaurant.
Pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian-cotton linens, and down duvets encourage restful sleep. Rooms at Orchard Garden also feature HDTVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations, plush bathrobes, and EO products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Orchard Garden Hotel Amenities
"Green" and immaculately clean, the Orchard Garden Hotel offers a central location next to the Chinatown Gate, one block from the Financial District, 2 blocks from Union Square, and 3 blocks from a cable-car stop. Fisherman's Wharf, about 1.75 miles away, is easily reached via bus, cable car, or streetcar.
The 24-hour business center includes 2 computers with complimentary wireless Internet access and a printer. A small fitness center, also open 24 hours, has cardio machines and a wall-mounted LCD TV, and special rates are available at a nearby fitness center.
The hotel offers complimentary transportation to the Financial District weekday mornings.
Valet parking with in/out privileges is available (surcharge). A private garage across the street provides self parking (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Free Wi-Fi
Roots Restaurant - SF Weekly Winner for Best Organic Restaurant, this Michelin-rated restaurant offers California cuisine with an Asian Flair. Locally-sourced and seasonally-driven menu items may include: Chinese 5 Spice Short Ribs, Local Caught Salmon in a Ginger-Green Onion sauce, and a Japanese Cesar Salad. Open for breakfast, cocktails, and dinner daily. Atmosphere is California causal with an open flow design.
A compact fitness center, open 24 hours, contains an elliptical machine, treadmill, exercise bike, water cooler, and wall-mounted flat-panel TV.
The Orchard Garden Hotel offers discounted access to a health club about 3 blocks away.
For a scenic waterfront walk or run, guests can head to the Embarcadero, a half-mile from the hotel, and proceed north along the San Francisco Bay toward Fisherman's Wharf.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Orchard Garden Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.