Book your room at Orchard Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Allergy FriendlyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business retreat near San Francisco's Union Square
Low-key exec chic
Favored by businesspeople, the Orchard is a discreet downtown San Francisco hideaway, located on the Powell Street cable car line below Nob Hill, 2 blocks from Union Square.
At Orchard Hotel, Daffodil restaurant serves locally-grown organic American cuisine. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
The 104 spacious guestrooms at the Orchard Hotel have entry halls, Balinese-wood desks, and entertainment centers with surround-sound CD/DVD players and complimentary movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Complimentary amenities include a DVD library, daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site fitness room includes a treadmill, exercycle, elliptical machine, and stairclimber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant.
Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Year Built 2000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, organic, New American cuisine in various portion sizes.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.