Book your room at Orchard Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Business retreat near San Francisco's Union Square
Low-key exec chic
Favored by businesspeople, the Orchard is a discreet downtown San Francisco hideaway, located on the Powell Street cable car line below Nob Hill, 2 blocks from Union Square.
At Orchard Hotel, Daffodil restaurant serves locally-grown organic American cuisine. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
The 104 spacious guestrooms at the Orchard Hotel have entry halls, Balinese-wood desks, and entertainment centers with surround-sound CD/DVD players and complimentary movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Complimentary amenities include a DVD library, daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site fitness room includes a treadmill, exercycle, elliptical machine, and stairclimber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant.
Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, organic, New American cuisine in various portion sizes.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.