View King Room
View Two Double Room
Deluxe, One King Bed
Deluxe, Two Double Beds
Downtown San Francisco high-rise near Union Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Just off Market Street, downtown San Francisco's major thoroughfare, this contemporary 32-story hotel is 1 block from San Francisco Centre shops and 3 blocks from the Moscone Convention Center.
This San Francisco hotel features the cityhouse restaurant and bar, serving innovative New American Classics; and Siam Thai, a popular Thai restaurant. A health club is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge); complimentary newspapers; and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters with duvets, and 300-thread-count triple sheeting.
A half-block from cable cars, the 32-story Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square is within a block of the San Francisco Center mall and 2 blocks from Union Square. This downtown hotel is just off Market Street, a major thoroughfare.
The hotel's grand lobby houses a concierge desk, 2 Internet terminals (surcharge), and a lounge with wireless Internet access (surcharge). There is 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, as well as a business center.
The 24-hour health club offers fitness equipment, plus massage services (surcharge). Valet parking is provided for a fee.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1015
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
cityhouse restaurant & bar - Innovative interpretations of New American Classics. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails. Breakfast specialties and bountiful breakfast buffets, featuring Chef Brian Healey's homemade granola, made fresh daily. Wide variety of lunch items, including carvery sandwiches, homemade soups, fresh pastas, steaks, chops. Dinner features USDA Prime steaks, chops, regional seafood flame-seared on signature smoke grill/rotisserie. Bar features award-winning wine list, signature cocktails, domestic and local microbrews on tap, small plates to share.
Siam Thai - Casual, locally popular Thai restaurant. Lunch and dinner served.
Barbary Coast - Small coffee shop at the hotel's entrance, accessible only from the street. Espresso bar, fresh pastries, and light fare. Open from early morning to late evening.
Open 24 hours, the health club provides free weights, cardio and strength-training machines.
The hotel is three blocks from Yerba Buena Gardens, which includes a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Jogging, cycling, and rollerblading are popular along the Embarcadero, five blocks away.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. Golden Gate Park has walking and running trails, a playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 16.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56.66 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 67.26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.