Availability: Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Downtown San Francisco high-rise near Union Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Just off Market Street, downtown San Francisco's major thoroughfare, this contemporary 32-story hotel is 1 block from San Francisco Centre shops and 3 blocks from the Moscone Convention Center.
This San Francisco hotel features the cityhouse restaurant and bar, serving innovative New American Classics. A health club is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square offer high-speed Internet access (surcharge); complimentary newspapers; and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses, down comforters with duvets, and 300-thread-count triple sheeting.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square Amenities
A half-block from cable cars, the 32-story Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square is within a block of the San Francisco Center mall and 2 blocks from Union Square. This downtown hotel is just off Market Street, a major thoroughfare.
The hotel's grand lobby houses a concierge desk, 2 Internet terminals (surcharge), and a lounge with wireless Internet access (surcharge). There is 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, as well as a business center.
The 24-hour health club offers fitness equipment, plus massage services (surcharge). Valet parking is provided for a fee.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1024
- Number of floors - 32
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $16.95 USD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
cityhouse restaurant & bar - Innovative interpretations of New American Classics. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails. Breakfast specialties and bountiful breakfast buffets, featuring Chef Brian Healey's homemade granola, made fresh daily. Wide variety of lunch items, including carvery sandwiches, homemade soups, fresh pastas, steaks, chops. Dinner features USDA Prime steaks, chops, regional seafood flame-seared on signature smoke grill/rotisserie. Bar features award-winning wine list, signature cocktails, domestic and local microbrews on tap, small plates to share.
Barbary Coast - Small coffee shop at the hotel's entrance, accessible only from the street. Espresso bar, fresh pastries, and light fare. Open from early morning to late evening.
Open 24 hours, 55 Fitness features more than 25 high-end Life Fitness personal training devices. One of the most innovative is the Synrgy360s, which accommodates up to eight people simultaneously, with three unique exercise spaces, including cable motion training, reaction training & boxing with auxiliary attachment points. In addition, many of the new treadmills and bikes include state-of-the-art tablet consoles.
The hotel is three blocks from Yerba Buena Gardens, which includes a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Jogging, cycling, and rollerblading are popular along the Embarcadero, five blocks away.
Four miles away, the Presidio Golf Course is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. Golden Gate Park has walking and running trails, a playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.86 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.