Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Bring a jacket or sweater if traveling in May since the weather is still a tad chilly. Apart from that the trip was amazing as so much to see & do. Couldn't avoid not renting a car to drive along the Pacific Coast.
Nice, spacious room with excellent bed and incredible views. Really friendly staff too. Perfect for our weekend needs!
Hotel carleton was great. Located in a central area of San Francisco where getting anywhere was a quick uber or walk away. The hotel decor and layout was very nice, with a wine reception daily. The hotel was always clean and felt very safe. Loved the uniqueness of the boutique hotel. Rooms were well ...
Motel 6 San Francisco Belmont looks good and even the rate is quite low, the service is just fine. Hotel staff are helpful. Our room is clean and comfortable to stay. Its near with Silicon Valley.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly San Francisco hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your Bay Area trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some San Francisco hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Bay Area is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say San Francisco has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Bay Area has 29 dog parks where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- San Francisco is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 26% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?
Don’t leave your four-legged ones at home when you visit the City by the Bay.
Instead, stay at one of the many pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco and get ready to have a tail-wagging good time. During the day, bring your pet to peruse artisan items at the Castro Street Fair, or go for a romp in the sand at the leash-free Ocean Beach. Whether your pup likes to get pampered at a doggy day spa or prefers to get his paws dirty at Golden Gate Park, stay at a dog hotel. When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, San Francisco features a variety of accommodations that boast grooming, training, dog walking, and pet-sitting services.
You don’t have to worry about throwing all your bones at the price of your hotel stay. Here at Expedia we offer cat and dog-friendly hotels in San Francisco that are within your travel budget. In addition to providing for your four-legged ones, we’ll help you find accommodation where your kids are welcome too with our selection of family-friendly hotels. This way, you can bring the whole family along to experience the attractions in San Francisco. Book your trip on Expedia, and start saving today because you’re guaranteed to have a howling good time.