Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel apparently underwent major renovations recently (in fact, they didn't have time to install the glass shower door before we checked in so they temporarily put up a shower curtain) so everything is new and beautiful. The room size, lay-out, and decor are ideal. The bathroom has this HUGE ...
Super friendly staff, hotel has lots of character. Rooms are not the typical "modern hotel" type of room, they're more basic. Window A/C unit kept turning on and off, and I wasn't able to get the window open. Bed was comfortable, a bit on the hard side.
There is no lobby and with several people checking in at once, it was crowded. Our room wasn't ready, but staff cheerfully offered to store luggage until we returned.
It was a very nice hotel, with nice staff, clean rooms, and good surrounding. We wanted to keep our luggage somewhere since we did not want to carry it around. The staff was really accommodating by letting us keep our luggage with them even though we checked out from the hotel.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly San Francisco hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your Bay Area trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some San Francisco hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Bay Area is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say San Francisco has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Bay Area has 29 dog parks where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- San Francisco is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 26% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?
Don’t leave your four-legged ones at home when you visit the City by the Bay.
Instead, stay at one of the many pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco and get ready to have a tail-wagging good time. During the day, bring your pet to peruse artisan items at the Castro Street Fair, or go for a romp in the sand at the leash-free Ocean Beach. Whether your pup likes to get pampered at a doggy day spa or prefers to get his paws dirty at Golden Gate Park, stay at a dog hotel. When it comes to pet-friendly hotels, San Francisco features a variety of accommodations that boast grooming, training, dog walking, and pet-sitting services.
You don’t have to worry about throwing all your bones at the price of your hotel stay. Here at Expedia we offer cat and dog-friendly hotels in San Francisco that are within your travel budget. In addition to providing for your four-legged ones, we’ll help you find accommodation where your kids are welcome too with our selection of family-friendly hotels. This way, you can bring the whole family along to experience the attractions in San Francisco. Book your trip on Expedia, and start saving today because you’re guaranteed to have a howling good time.