Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Bay View
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Located on San Francisco Bay, 1 mile from airport
Bayside, near BART
Located on the San Francisco Bay, this hotel is within 1 mile of the international airport, which has a BART rapid-transit line that connects to downtown San Francisco, 15 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
In the Marriott's skylit cocktail lounge, a wall of windows offers expansive views of the bay and jets taking off and landing; the health club includes a naturally lit indoor lap pool and spa tub.
Rest and revive
Spacious, smoke-free guestrooms at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront feature Marriott's signature Revive collection down bedding, high-speed Internet access; some rooms have bay views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront offers complimentary 24-hour transportation both to and from the airport. From the airport, guests can take BART into downtown San Francisco and other areas.
In addition to a dinner-only steakhouse and casual all-meals restaurant, dinner and drinks are offered in a bay-view lounge with a wall of windows. Guests have 24-hour access to the complimentary 24-hour fitness club with a naturally lit indoor lap pool, large spa tub, fitness equipment, and separate women's and men's saunas.
The hotel's 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access, along with copying and fax services (surcharges). The spacious lobby with a Starbucks kiosk offers wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The hotel offers 27 conference rooms that offer 27,991 square feet of function space.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 685
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Hangar Steak - Steak restaurant featuring a menu of steaks, fresh seafood, appetizers, and homemade desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Flights 101 Lobby Lounge - Restaurant and bar overlooking a bay and airport runway. Open for breakfast, lunch, and cocktails.
Starbucks - Lobby kiosk. Open from early morning to early afternoon.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The Marriott's complimentary 24-hour health club provides a naturally lit indoor pool, a large spa tub, and separate women's and men's locker rooms with saunas. Towels are provided. Fitness equipment includes cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel flanks a six-mile waterfront walking/jogging path. Bowling, tennis, and miniature golf are all within a six-mile radius of the hotel. The 18-hole, par-72 Crystal Springs Golf Course, seven miles away, has views of the Crystal Springs Reservoir and the Coast Range, along with abundant wildlife.
Surfing, boating, sailing, and other water sports are available on San Francisco Bay, Half Moon Bay, and at other area beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.