Availability: San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Located on San Francisco Bay, 1 mile from airport
Bayside, near BART
Located on the San Francisco Bay, this hotel is within 1 mile of the international airport, which has a BART rapid-transit line that connects to downtown San Francisco, 15 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
In the Marriott's skylit cocktail lounge, a wall of windows offers expansive views of the bay and jets taking off and landing; the health club includes a naturally lit indoor lap pool and spa tub.
Rest and revive
Spacious, smoke-free guestrooms at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront feature Marriott's signature Revive collection down bedding, high-speed Internet access; some rooms have bay views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Amenities
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront offers complimentary 24-hour transportation both to and from the airport. From the airport, guests can take BART into downtown San Francisco and other areas.
In addition to a dinner-only steakhouse and casual all-meals restaurant, dinner and drinks are offered in a bay-view lounge with a wall of windows. Guests have 24-hour access to the complimentary 24-hour fitness club with a naturally lit indoor lap pool, large spa tub, fitness equipment, and separate women's and men's saunas.
The hotel's 24-hour business center includes computers with complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, along with copying and fax services (surcharges). The spacious lobby with a Starbucks kiosk offers wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The hotel offers 27 conference rooms that offer 27,991 square feet of function space.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 685
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Hangar Steak - Steak restaurant featuring a menu of steaks, fresh seafood, appetizers, and homemade desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Flights 101 Lobby Lounge - Restaurant and bar overlooking a bay and airport runway. Open for breakfast, lunch, and cocktails.
Starbucks - Lobby kiosk. Open from early morning to early afternoon.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The Marriott's complimentary 24-hour health club provides a naturally lit indoor pool, a large spa tub, and separate women's and men's locker rooms with saunas. Towels are provided. Fitness equipment includes cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel flanks a six-mile waterfront walking/jogging path. Bowling, tennis, and miniature golf are all within a six-mile radius of the hotel. The 18-hole, par-72 Crystal Springs Golf Course, seven miles away, has views of the Crystal Springs Reservoir and the Coast Range, along with abundant wildlife.
Surfing, boating, sailing, and other water sports are available on San Francisco Bay, Half Moon Bay, and at other area beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.