Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
- 2 double
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Double Room, City View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Union Square hotel near shopping and historic attractions
This Marriott Marquis hotel is steps from Union Square shopping , Chinatown, cable cars, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
The San Francisco Marriott Marquis health club includes an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and steam rooms. Spa services are available. A top-floor cocktail lounge provides panoramic views of San Francisco.
All 1,499 rooms offer city views, 300-thread-count bed linens, 32-inch LCD TVs with Plug In technology, high-speed Internet access, and granite-topped vanities.
: The San Francisco Marriott Marquis is just south of Market Street, downtown's main thoroughfare. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts is across the street and the Moscone Convention Center is a block away. Union Square shopping, the historic cable cars, Chinatown, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern art are within a quarter-mile of the hotel.
The hotel's Chill Zone/Work Zone is decorated in warm wood tones with modern furnishings. A concierge desk in the lobby is staffed with certified “Clefs d'Or,” members of the national organization of hotel lobby concierges. A FedEx Office located on the B2 Level offers convenient solutions for your business (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Dining and refreshment options include the Mission Grille for casual breakfast and lunch service, Starbucks in the lobby, the Fourth Street Bar & Grill open for lunch (weekends) and dinner (daily), and the Bin 55 and The View for casual entertaining.
Guests have complimentary access to a spa and fitness center, which offers cardio machines, fitness equipment, and an indoor pool. Steam rooms, lockers, massages, and facials are available at an additional charge.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 39
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 1,499
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Mission Grille - Located on the second floor, this restaurant offers classic American cuisine for breakfast and lunch.
4th Street Bar & Grill - This bar and grill features the sports event of the day on multiple LCD HDTVs throughout the restaurant. It offers sandwiches, burgers, and other light fare, and has 22 beers on tap. Open for dinner daily and lunch on weekends only.
The View - Located on the 39th floor of the hotel, this lounge features views of the San Francisco skyline through dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows. Open from late afternoon to late evening daily.
Starbucks - Located in the lobby. Open from early morning to late evening. Serves breakfast and lunch.
Bin 55 - Featuring a variety of California wines. Located on the lobby level.
Room service - Available for breakfast and dinner.
Guests of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis have complimentary access to the fourth-floor health club with an indoor pool, along with an outdoor sun patio. The large fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms with separate steam rooms are accessible for a surcharge.
Across the street, the Rooftop at Yerba Buena Gardens includes an ice-skating rink, a bowling alley, a small playground, and a carousel. One mile away, the Embarcadero offers a bayside promenade popular for walking, biking, jogging, and in-line skating. A seasonal ice-skating rink is located at the Embarcadero Center. Kayaking and rock climbing facilities are within three miles.
Boating, fishing, sailing, and surfing are offered at various areas around the San Francisco Bay, including several beaches within three to 10 miles of the hotel. The Presidio Golf Course, four miles from the hotel, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 62.28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 73.68 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 73.68 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day