Book your room at San Francisco Marriott Union Square
Deluxe Room (Club Level)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown San Francisco hotel with restaurant, lounge
San Francisco's Union Square is a block from this downtown hotel, which is within a mile of Moscone Center and Fisherman's Wharf.
Guests of this San Francisco Marriott can enjoy breakfast at the Restaurant, or enjoy specialties at bin480 restaurant and lounge. Stay connected with the hotel's free WiFi in public areas.
Guestrooms at San Francisco Marriott Union Square feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, TVs with cable, and bay windows, some with views of San Francisco.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Francisco Marriott Union Square is in downtown San Francisco, a block from Union Square and a half-mile from the Moscone Center.
The hotel features a lobby lounge and a restaurant serving California cuisine. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
The 1,000-square-foot fitness center (built August 2008) provides cardio equipment with individual HDTVs.
This smoke-free hotel also offers 13 function rooms and airport transportation (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
the Restaurant - The hotel restaurant is open daily for breakfast.
bin480 - This restaurant specializes in California cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room Service - In-room dining is available from early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.14 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night