Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Advance Purchase
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Lounge Access
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Tower - Concierge Lounge Access
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase.
Mediterranean-style hotel near San Francisco airport
Bay Area locale
Convenient for both business and leisure travelers, this red-tiled hotel is 20 miles from downtown San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose, Silicon Valley, and AT&T Park.
The Italianate gardens at this Marriott include a half-moon pool and spa tub in a sunny courtyard; inside are 24,000 square feet of conference facilities and a 24-hour business center.
Executives in mind
Guestrooms at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport feature Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, large desks with executive chairs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The San Mateo Marriott is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa, with white stucco buildings and red-tiled roofs set among paved pathways and manicured palms. The outdoor swimming pool and spa tub are set in a sunny, palm-shaded courtyard with lounge chairs.
A complimentary roundtrip airport is available at scheduled times, and a shuttle to areas within 5 miles is also complimentary. The on-site California Grill restaurant serves 3 meals a day. Self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The business center, accessible 24 hours by room key, includes computers with high-speed wired Internet access (surcharge). The fitness center is also open 24 hours. Luggage storage and concierge services are provided on site.
The hotel offers 11,000 square feet of outdoor event space, including an Italian-style gazebo. Indoor event space includes 18 rooms offering 24,000 square feet of space that includes multiple small and large meeting rooms.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 476
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2230
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24,000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
California Grill - This casual, ground-floor bar and grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features fresh California cuisine. Menu may include Pan-Seared Sea Bass with Tomato Risotto Cake, Vegetarian Pizza with Portabella Mushrooms, and Dungeness Crab and Rock Shrimp Cakes.
MarketPlace Café and Gift Shop - This lobby espresso bar serves pastries and coffee, including Starbucks specialty drinks, from early morning until late evening.
San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport has a half-moon-shaped swimming pool and spa tub bordered by a sunny deck. An on-site fitness center, open 24 hours, offers resistance equipment, stationary bicycles, treadmills, and free weights. Guests receive discounted passes to the San Mateo YMCA, one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.