Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Queen & Hosted Wine Reception
Deluxe Queen & Hosted Wine Reception
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe King & Hosted Wine Reception
- One King Bed
Deluxe 2 Doubles & Hosted Wine Reception
- Two Double Beds
Spanish-Moroccan style in downtown San Francisco
Located in the San Francisco Theater District, this stylish boutique hotel is 2 blocks from Union Square and the Powell Street cable car, and a half-mile from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
The 17-story Spanish-Moroccan style Serrano dating from 1928 offers an evening wine reception, 24-hour business and fitness centers, and stylish Jasper's Corner Tap restaurant and bar.
Serrano's guestrooms, dressed in crimson and gold with Moroccan accents, have triple-sheeted beds, iPod-docking stations, high ceilings, window seats, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
This hotel has a restaurant and bar, and also offers complimentary coffee/tea service in the mornings, as well as a weekday Town Car service to the Financial District. A metro station is located nearby. An evening wine reception features complimentary California wines.
In-room spa services include massages, body treatments, and facials and feature Kerstin Florian® organic body and skin care products.
The Serrano has a 3,000 square feet meeting facilities, 24-hour business center with two computer workstations and provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, which is also available throughout the property. 24-hour fitness facilities and a steam room are also on site. Concierge services and room service (limited hours) are available, and guests can borrow from a library of 50 board games and puzzles. Guests will also find an ATM banking service onsite and luggage storage.
This property is smoke-free.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Jasper’s Corner Tap - Sporting a swanky atmosphere with a laidback vibe, this restaurant and sports bar combination features worn wood tables, leather booths, a collection of local artists’ murals, and a lively atmosphere. With 18 beers on tap and a late-night menu, this upscale tavern serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily; though all meals may not be available every day.
Located near a shopping district and close to the convention center, this hotel has 24-hour facilities with two exercise bikes, two treadmills, two cross-trainers, and a steam room. Guests can also borrow from a library of 50 games and puzzles.
Several public-play golf courses in San Francisco include the Presidio Golf Club (four miles), and the Lincoln Park Golf Course (six miles). Complimentary bicycles are also available onsite.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15.65 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 62.00 per night
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.