Book your room at Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Large San Francisco hotel on Fisherman's Wharf
This smoke-free San Francisco Sheraton is within 2 blocks of the cable car turnaround and Pier 39, 5 blocks from Ghirardelli Square, and within 1 mile of Lombard Street and Chinatown.
Guests can have snacks delivered at poolside, work out in the fitness center, warm up near an outdoor fire pit, and make use of complimentary wireless Internet access in all public areas.
Guestrooms at the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf feature Sweet Sleeper beds, lounge chairs, white-tiled bathrooms with vanity areas, desks, coffee/tea makers and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf
The Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck with food and beverage service, a well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a small business center, wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge in guestrooms), luggage storage, and an ATM. This is a smoke-free property. Pets welcome (dogs only, other restrictions apply).
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 531
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Sol Breakfast Cafe - Open for breakfast.
Spressi Bar - All day cafe and bar. Serves light breakfast goods in the morning, salads and sandwiches for lunch, and sushi and martinis in the evening.
Room service is available until 11 PM each night.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.