Book your room at Sofitel San Francisco Bay
Luxury Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Full-service Redwood City hotel with complimentary airport shuttle for BART transfer /paid parking
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Set along a tranquil lagoon, this contemporary resort-style hotel is 11 miles south of San Francisco International Airport and an equidistant 25 miles from San Francisco and San Jose.
Nearest Transport Options
Sofitel San Francisco Bay's contemporary-style lobby features an Internet bar, a French gourmet bakery, and a gift shop; the seasonal outdoor pool and indoor fitness center share lagoon views. Guest parking is available.
The 421 guestrooms at this Sofitel hotel feature L'Occitane toiletries, flat-screen TVs, and wireless Internet access.
Sofitel San Francisco Bay
The lobby of Sofitel San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service from/to San Francisco International Airport and from BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), everyday from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 7
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Year Built 1987
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Up to 3 children under 11 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.