Book your room at The Fairmont San Francisco
Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Exterior Rooms with 1 King - Winter Offer 15% Off!
|$699 $594||$499 $424|
- 1 king
Fairmont Exterior Room with 2 Queens - Winter Offer 15% Off!
|$749 $637||$549 $467|
- 2 queen
Deluxe 1 King - Winter Offer 15% Off!
|$769 $654||$569 $484|
- 1 king
Deluxe 2 Queens - Winter Offer 15% Off!
|$809 $688||$609 $518|
- 2 queen
The Fairmont San Francisco presents an awe-inspiring picture of San Francisco
Centrally located hotel
Located atop San Francisco's Nob Hill, this landmark hotel is at the city's only spot where all 3 cable car lines meet, offering easy access to the Financial District, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf.
San Francisco icon
The iconic Fairmont San Francisco is known for its opulent lobby, domed Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar, and tiki-themed Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar, which has been a social hub since it opened in 1945.
Guest rooms and suites at The Fairmont San Francisco feature marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, iPod stations, and pillowtop beds with Frette Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont San Francisco
World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Each of the San Francisco hotel's spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.
In addition to its 591 guest rooms and suites this luxury San Francisco hotel offers fine dining with three renowned restaurants and lounges, as well as 55,000 square feet of spectacular function space. With a panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodations, elegant meeting spaces and superb services, which make for an unforgettable stay. Centrally located, this luxury San Francisco hotel is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf. In fact, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City's cable car lines meet.
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 591
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors -
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar - Laurel Court showcases seasonal menus that are authentically local, traditional and innovative. Executive Chef Chad Blunston has partnered with local farmers for the freshest, seasonal organic produce and free range poultry and eggs, with the finest of ranchers for natural and dry-aged beef, and with Monterey’s Seafood Watch in purchasing from sustainable sources. On Saturday and Sunday, guests can experience San Francisco's finest afternoon tea service in this elegant restaurant.
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar - Tonga Room offers a tropical and festive atmosphere with live entertainment, dancing and a rain storm. Tonga Room serves exceptional Pacific Rim Asian Cuisine in a tropical setting. It is the perfect escape after a busy day of meetings or shopping along Union Square. Be sure to try the Mai Tai, regularly recognized as the City's best! Features superb Pacific Rim cuisine, exotic drinks, and dancing Wednesday through Sunday.
Caffè Cento - Inspired by the cafés of Europe, Caffè Cento combines illy coffee with Ghirardelli chocolate, and the hospitality of Fairmont. In addition to specialty coffees, Caffè Cento also offers a selection of teas, fresh pastries, breakfast, and lunch items.
Club One at Nob Hill Health Club. Conveniently Located on the Terrace Level of The Fairmont San Francisco, Club One at Nob Hill offers a luxurious, comfortable environment for exercise - and the ultimate San Francisco spa experience. The Club features state-of-the-art Techno gym cardio and strength training equipment.
*Please note our San Francisco spa hotel does not offer a pool.* The Spa at Club One. Nestled in one of San Francisco's most prized neighborhoods, Club One at Nob Hill sits inside the Fairmont Hotel. Offering a full-service luxury spa this club remains a favorite for locals and hotel guests alike.
A children's playground – one of very few found in the city center – is located in Huntington Park, one block from the hotel. The residential Nob Hill area that surrounds the hotel is suitable for running; the hotel concierge can assist with route planning.
Several public-play golf courses in San Francisco include Presidio (three miles away) and Lincoln Park (five miles). Ocean beaches are located six miles west of the hotel. San Francisco is a hilly town, but largely bicycle friendly, and many visitors enjoy riding rented bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge, five miles from the hotel. Guests can return the same way or put their bikes on passenger ferries departing from the town of Sausalito across the bay and travel back by water to the recently restored Ferry Building on the Embarcadero, one mile from the hotel.
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Fairmont San Francisco
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont San Francisco is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.