Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Exterior Rooms with 1 King - One Vehicle Free Parking $64/nt value!
- One King Bed
Fairmont Room - Winter Offer 15% Off!
- One Queen Bed
Fairmont Exterior Room with 2 Queens - Winter Offer 15% Off!
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe 1 King - Winter Offer 15% Off!
- One King Bed
The Fairmont San Francisco presents an awe-inspiring picture of San Francisco
Centrally located hotel
Located atop San Francisco's Nob Hill, this landmark hotel is at the city's only spot where all 3 cable car lines meet, offering easy access to the Financial District, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf.
San Francisco icon
The iconic Fairmont San Francisco is known for its opulent lobby, domed Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar, and tiki-themed Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar, which has been a social hub since it opened in 1945.
Guest rooms and suites at The Fairmont San Francisco feature marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, iPod stations, and pillowtop beds with Frette Italian linens.
World-renowned, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an awe-inspiring picture of historic San Francisco. The grandeur of the hotel coupled with its reputation for impeccable service promises a truly memorable experience. Known for turning moments into memories for leisure and business travelers alike this luxury San Francisco hotel has been host to some of the most influential meetings and events, breathtaking weddings and personalized special occasions of the century. Each of the San Francisco hotel's spacious guestrooms and suites have been elegantly updated including flat screen TVs, Frette linen ensembles, pillow top beds, and MP3 docking stations.
In addition to its 591 guest rooms and suites this luxury San Francisco hotel offers fine dining with three renowned restaurants and lounges, as well as 55,000 square feet of spectacular function space. With a panoramic view of the City and the Bay from high atop Nob Hill, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel presents an unmatched blend of luxurious accommodations, elegant meeting spaces and superb services, which make for an unforgettable stay. Centrally located, this luxury San Francisco hotel is a short cable car trip from the bustling Downtown, Financial District, Union Square, and Fisherman's Wharf. In fact, The Fairmont San Francisco hotel is the only spot in San Francisco where each of the City's cable car lines meet.
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 591
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors -
- Translation services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Laurel Court Restaurant & Bar - Laurel Court showcases seasonal menus that are authentically local, traditional and innovative. Executive Chef Chad Blunston has partnered with local farmers for the freshest, seasonal organic produce and free range poultry and eggs, with the finest of ranchers for natural and dry-aged beef, and with Monterey’s Seafood Watch in purchasing from sustainable sources. On Saturday and Sunday, guests can experience San Francisco's finest afternoon tea service in this elegant restaurant.
Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar - Tonga Room offers a tropical and festive atmosphere with live entertainment, dancing and a rain storm. Tonga Room serves exceptional Pacific Rim Asian Cuisine in a tropical setting. It is the perfect escape after a busy day of meetings or shopping along Union Square. Be sure to try the Mai Tai, regularly recognized as the City's best! Features superb Pacific Rim cuisine, exotic drinks, and dancing Wednesday through Sunday.
Caffè Cento - Inspired by the cafés of Europe, Caffè Cento combines illy coffee with Ghirardelli chocolate, and the hospitality of Fairmont. In addition to specialty coffees, Caffè Cento also offers a selection of teas, fresh pastries, breakfast, and lunch items.
Club One at Nob Hill Health Club. Conveniently Located on the Terrace Level of The Fairmont San Francisco, Club One at Nob Hill offers a luxurious, comfortable environment for exercise - and the ultimate San Francisco spa experience. The Club features state-of-the-art Techno gym cardio and strength training equipment.
*Please note our San Francisco spa hotel does not offer a pool.* The Spa at Club One. Nestled in one of San Francisco's most prized neighborhoods, Club One at Nob Hill sits inside the Fairmont Hotel. Offering a full-service luxury spa this club remains a favorite for locals and hotel guests alike.
A children's playground – one of very few found in the city center – is located in Huntington Park, one block from the hotel. The residential Nob Hill area that surrounds the hotel is suitable for running; the hotel concierge can assist with route planning.
Several public-play golf courses in San Francisco include Presidio (three miles away) and Lincoln Park (five miles). Ocean beaches are located six miles west of the hotel. San Francisco is a hilly town, but largely bicycle friendly, and many visitors enjoy riding rented bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge, five miles from the hotel. Guests can return the same way or put their bikes on passenger ferries departing from the town of Sausalito across the bay and travel back by water to the recently restored Ferry Building on the Embarcadero, one mile from the hotel.
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont San Francisco is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.