Book your room at The Hotel Drisco
Please enter your travel dates.
Boutique hotel in San Francisco's Pacific Heights
Near Presidio Park
Removed from the activity of downtown San Francisco, this historic five-story Pacific Heights hotel is 2 blocks from verdant Presidio Park, 5 blocks from Fillmore Street, 8 blocks from Sacramento Street and less than 2 miles from Haight-Ashbury.
Town Car service
The Hotel Drisco offers complimentary Continental breakfast, an evening wine aperitif, complimentary morning Town Car service to the Financial District, and on-site fitness and business centers.
Range of amenities
All 48 guestrooms at The Hotel Drisco provide complimentary high-speed Internet access and bottled water, cable TV, CD players, desks, minibars, and views of San Francisco or an interior courtyard.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Drisco
In the Pacific Heights area, this hotel is within 2.5 miles of the Asian Art Museum and Fisherman's Wharf, near beach and marina.
Just off the hotel's wood-floor lobby is a sitting area with 24-hour coffee and tea service. The hotel also offers complimentary Continental breakfast and evening wine aperitif. Guests have complimentary use of the hotel's fitness center and receive complimentary access to the YMCA, one mile away. Guests can take complimentary Town Car service to the Financial District weekday mornings (7 AM–9:30 AM Monday-Friday). The hotel offers a 24-hours business center, computer station and complimentary wired and dial-up high-speed Internet access. Secretarial services and event catering are also available. Complimentary parking is available on local streets and is not metered. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility and complimentary bicycles.
- Concierge services
- Free! Free breakfast
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 1903
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 600
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Complimentary reception
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free! Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. A complimentary wine reception with hors d'oeuvres is provided each evening. Free coffee and tea is available in the sitting room at all times. Room service available 24 hours.
This San Francisco hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding Pacific Heights area.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to the hotel's fitness center, with treadmill, stationary bike, a stair machine, and free weights, guests receive complimentary access to Presidio Community YMCA, one mile away.
The Presidio Golf Course, one mile away, is a public 18-hole course deep inside the city's verdant park near the Golden Gate Bridge. The course is lined with century-old eucalyptus and pine trees, and was originally reserved for use by the military. In 1995, the Presidio became a national park, and the golf course went public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Free! Complimentary bicycles on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 65-95 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.