Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed ((Delete))Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxurious newly renovated hotel on top of Nob Hill
Chic stop on the cable car line
This Nob Hill hotel is adjacent to the California Street Cable Car line, and just steps away from the Financial District and the heart of Union Square.
A modern classic
All-day dining is presented in Parallel 37. Chef Michael Rotondo's cuisine is inspired by ingredients that are the freshest found on this geographic latitude. Cocktails and afternoon tea are served in the stylish, reinvented Lounge.
A great night's sleep
The 336 spacious guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco have featherbeds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, down duvets, LCD TVs, DVD/CD players, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Meeting rooms 14
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 336
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Video-game console
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access