Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Club Room (Ritz-Carlton)
Luxurious newly renovated hotel on top of Nob Hill
Chic stop on the cable car line
This Nob Hill hotel is adjacent to the California Street Cable Car line, and just steps away from the Financial District and the heart of Union Square.
A modern classic
All-day dining is presented in Parallel 37, Chef Ron Siegel's new restaurant inspired by ingredients found on this geographic latitude. Cocktails and afternoon tea are served in the stylish, reinvented Lounge.
A great night's sleep
The 336 spacious guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco have featherbeds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, down duvets, LCD TVs, DVD/CD players, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- At your hotel
In addition to superior service in a grand setting, guests enjoy the use of a fitness center with women's and men's steam rooms. An on-site spa offers a range of health and beauty treatments, including massage (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton is home to the renowned Parallel 37 restaurant, showcasing ingredients found on this geographic latitude. The Lounge serves cocktails and afternoon tea in a stylish setting.
A concierge is always on duty, and complimentary Town Car service is offered to the financial district. Other highlights include wireless Internet access (surcharge), complimentary morning coffee followed by weekend tea service in the afternoon. Pets are welcome (with limitations).
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Parallel 37 - Restaurant celebrating the food and wine along that geographic latitude running near the San Francisco Bay Area. Guests can enjoy all-day dining. Parallel 37's Bar and Lounge showcases a celebrity mixologist, bar bites, and unique wine pairings.
Lobby Lounge - A stylish new spot to enjoy afternoon tea, cocktails, and tapas.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours a day.
The newly expanded fitness center is outfitted with an array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular machines (with personal TV monitors), free weights, and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton's Spa~De~Vie provides the ultimate in relaxation, where a world of comfort quickly replaces worldly concerns. This Bay Area spa offers a full menu of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per room
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room
Book a stay in “The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Room” for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Free snacks and refreshments at the Club lounge, daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
- Complimentary business services and a dedicated concierge service
- Separate business lounge with complimentary 24-hour wireless Internet access, and two work stations
- Complimentary garment pressing
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access