Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Room, View
Premier Room, View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, View
Breathtaking city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Steps to Union Square/Moscone.
By Moscone, SFMOMA
Located in the heart of the South of Market district (SoMa), The Westin San Francisco Market Street is across from Yerba Buena Gardens and close to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Ferry Building, Moscone Center, Union Square, Financial District and China Town. The area also offers many restaurants and nightlife.
Business and Leisure
This Westin hotel offers a restaurant and lounge, fitness and business centers, conference rooms, event catering and wedding services, and a concierge desk that provides tour assistance.
The Westin's 676 spacious guestrooms provide floor-to-ceiling windows, limited-edition prints, down comforters (bedspreads), pillowtop mattresses, ergonomic chairs and ottomans, and marble bathrooms.
Built in 1983, The Westin San Francisco Market Street was renovated in 2007. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant and a fitness center.
The hotel provides several amenities for those traveling on business. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel features a computer station, internet point and 17 meetings room offering 23,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 676
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 36
- Translation services
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2137
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
MaSo - Serving fresh, sustainably-sourced California cuisine, this restaurant features comfort food favorites with a refreshing twist. Menu items include dungeness crab cakes, sesame crusted ahi tuna tacos, buttermilk fried chicken breast, and steak frites. Maso's atmosphere reflects the retro computer design of Silicon Valley's early days.
MaSo Bar, Lounge, and Terrace - Guests can enjoy bar bites, local wines, or fresh cocktails. A glass-walled private dining room is available.
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
The hotel offers a fitness center equipped with free weights and Westin Workout equipment including stair machines, treadmills, and exercise bikes, many of which are equipped with plasma televisions. The fitness center is ADA-approved.
The public Presidio Golf Course is four miles away in Presidio State Park, and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, which offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge, is five miles away. The Embarcadero waterfront walkway, one mile from the hotel, has a paved pathway suitable for running, walking, and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.