Book your room at The Westin San Francisco Market Street
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
- 1 king
Breathtaking city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Steps to Union Square/Moscone.
By Moscone, SFMOMA
Located in the heart of the South of Market district (SoMa), The Westin San Francisco Market Street is across from Yerba Buena Gardens and close to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Ferry Building, Moscone Center, Union Square, Financial District and China Town. The area also offers many restaurants and nightlife.
Business and Leisure
This Westin hotel offers a restaurant and lounge, fitness and business centers, conference rooms, event catering and wedding services, and a concierge desk that provides tour assistance.
The Westin's 676 spacious guestrooms provide floor-to-ceiling windows, limited-edition prints, down comforters (bedspreads), pillowtop mattresses, ergonomic chairs and ottomans, and marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin San Francisco Market Street
- The Overview
Built in 1983, The Westin San Francisco Market Street was renovated in 2007. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant and a fitness center.
The hotel provides several amenities for those traveling on business. In addition to a 24-hour business center, the hotel features a computer station, internet point and 17 meetings room offering 23,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 676
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 36
- Translation services
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Currency exchange
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2137
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23000
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
MaSo - Serving fresh, sustainably-sourced California cuisine, this restaurant features comfort food favorites with a refreshing twist. Menu items include dungeness crab cakes, sesame crusted ahi tuna tacos, buttermilk fried chicken breast, and steak frites. Maso's atmosphere reflects the retro computer design of Silicon Valley's early days.
MaSo Bar, Lounge, and Terrace - Guests can enjoy bar bites, local wines, or fresh cocktails. A glass-walled private dining room is available.
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Out and About
The hotel offers a fitness center equipped with free weights and Westin Workout equipment including stair machines, treadmills, and exercise bikes, many of which are equipped with plasma televisions. The fitness center is ADA-approved.
The public Presidio Golf Course is four miles away in Presidio State Park, and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, which offers views of the Golden Gate Bridge, is five miles away. The Embarcadero waterfront walkway, one mile from the hotel, has a paved pathway suitable for running, walking, and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Westin San Francisco Market Street
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.