Availability: Villa Florence
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Double Room
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Boutique hotel in the heart of Union Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Hub of downtown
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this romantic downtown San Francisco retreat is on the Powell Street cable car line, less than a block from Union Square; theaters and Market Street are two blocks away.
Dinner at Kuleto's
A Giotto-style wishing fountain, Tuscan columns, and a fresco of 16th-century Florence set the tone for Villa Florence. The on-site restaurant, Kuleto's, is one of San Francisco's top Italian restaurants.
High ceilings, louvered shutters, and hand-painted furniture evoke old Tuscany in Villa Florence's 182 guestrooms. Amenities include wireless Internet access and 42-inch LCD TVs with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Florence Amenities
This San Francisco hotel is in the hub of downtown, directly on the cable-car line and less than one block from Union Square. A BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station and Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares, are two blocks away.
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center and multilingual staff. A computer station with high-speed Internet access is in the lobby. A small fitness room contains treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and weights.
This hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Kuleto's This top-notch contemporary Italian restaurant focuses on regionally farmed produce, fresh meats, and seasonal fish. Accented in dark wood and white marble, and anchored by a 40-foot-long antipasti bar, Kuleto's attracts a lively, local pre- and post-theater crowd as well as visitors from around the globe. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Norcini Authentic Italian wine bar offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus along with a variety of Italian wines by the glass and Italian-themed cocktails.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Villa Florence Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A $18/night service fee is authorized at guest check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.