Availability: Villa Florence
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Traditional Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Boutique hotel in the heart of Union Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Hub of downtown
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this romantic downtown San Francisco retreat is on the Powell Street cable car line, less than a block from Union Square; theaters and Market Street are two blocks away.
Dinner at Kuleto's
A Giotto-style wishing fountain, Tuscan columns, and a fresco of 16th-century Florence set the tone for Villa Florence. The on-site restaurant, Kuleto's, is one of San Francisco's top Italian restaurants.
High ceilings, louvered shutters, and hand-painted furniture evoke old Tuscany in Villa Florence's 182 guestrooms. Amenities include wireless Internet access and 42-inch LCD TVs with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Florence Amenities
This San Francisco hotel is in the hub of downtown, directly on the cable-car line and less than one block from Union Square. A BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station and Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares, are two blocks away.
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center and multilingual staff. A computer station with high-speed Internet access is in the lobby. A small fitness room contains treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and weights.
This hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Kuleto's This top-notch contemporary Italian restaurant focuses on regionally farmed produce, fresh meats, and seasonal fish. Accented in dark wood and white marble, and anchored by a 40-foot-long antipasti bar, Kuleto's attracts a lively, local pre- and post-theater crowd as well as visitors from around the globe. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Norcini Authentic Italian wine bar offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus along with a variety of Italian wines by the glass and Italian-themed cocktails.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
Villa Florence Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A $18/night service fee is authorized at guest check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.