Book your room at Villa Florence
Traditional Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Boutique hotel in the heart of Union Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Hub of downtown
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this romantic downtown San Francisco retreat is on the Powell Street cable car line, less than a block from Union Square; theaters and Market Street are two blocks away.
Dinner at Kuleto's
A Giotto-style wishing fountain, Tuscan columns, and a fresco of 16th-century Florence set the tone for Villa Florence. The on-site restaurant, Kuleto's, is one of San Francisco's top Italian restaurants.
High ceilings, louvered shutters, and hand-painted furniture evoke old Tuscany in Villa Florence's 182 guestrooms. Amenities include wireless Internet access and 42-inch LCD TVs with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This San Francisco hotel is in the hub of downtown, directly on the cable-car line and less than one block from Union Square. A BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station and Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares, are two blocks away.
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, 4 meeting rooms, luggage storage, and multilingual staff. A computer station with high-speed Internet access is in the lobby. A small fitness room contains treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and weights.
This hotel is wheelchair accessible. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Kuleto's This top-notch contemporary Italian restaurant focuses on regionally farmed produce, fresh meats, and seasonal fish. Accented in dark wood and white marble, and anchored by a 40-foot-long antipasti bar, Kuleto's attracts a lively, local pre- and post-theater crowd as well as visitors from around the globe. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Norcini Authentic Italian wine bar offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus along with a variety of Italian wines by the glass and Italian-themed cocktails.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
An $18 per night service fee is authorized at guest check-in.
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 17 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.