Availability: Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
4-star romantic resort with a full-service spa in Santa Barbara de Heredia (Birri)
Located near the airport, this spa resort is in Santa Barbara de Heredia (Birri), and area attractions include ARA Project, Palace of Sports, and Estadio Alejandro Morera Soto. Area attractions also include Universidad Nacional and Plaza Real Cariari.
In addition to a restaurant, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with separate sitting areas and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn Amenities
Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Swimming on site
El Targua Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.