Book your room at Gran Hotel Costa Rica
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Superior one King size bed.Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe one King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Master SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family-friendly San Jose hotel near Gold Museum
This family-friendly hotel is located in San Jose, close to Gold Museum, Simon Bolivar Zoo, and Mercado Central. Also nearby are Central Park and Morazan Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Gran Hotel Costa Rica features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gran Hotel Costa Rica
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and an arcade/game room.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1930
- Smoke-free property
- Internet point
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Fine Print for Gran Hotel Costa Rica
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 7000 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.