Availability: Hotel Grano de Oro
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Patio
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Special Deal
- One Queen Bed
4-star Victorian hotel in San Jose near Museum of Costa Rican Art
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Museum of Costa Rican Art, Spirogyra Butterfly Garden, and Gold Museum. Also nearby are National Theater and Jade Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grano de Oro features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grano de Oro Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hotel also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel Grano de Oro is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Individually decorated
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Grano de Oro has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Grano de Oro Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.