Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- One King and One Queen Bed
Family-friendly San Jose hotel near Spirogyra Butterfly Garden
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Spirogyra Butterfly Garden, Sabana Park, and Museum of Costa Rican Art. Also nearby are Mercado Central and National Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Palma Real features a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Medical assistance available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Window opens
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathroom phone
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: CRC 3500 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.