Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room (A Frame)
- One King Bed
Standard Room, View
- One King Bed
Standard Room (Kiva)
- One King Bed
Spa y Yoga Retreat en Alajuela. Viewing the Central Valley. Vegetarian Food.
Linked to airport
Situated in the mountains, this property is close to Estadio Alejandro Morera Soto. Regional attractions also include Spirogyra Butterfly Garden and Museum of Costa Rican Art.
Outdo pool and jacuzzi
In addition to the outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, Pura Vida Spa and Yoga Retreat, features a restaurant, a conference center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Balconies, city views
Guest Rooms open to balconies with city/garden views and features a turndown service.
Dining options at the property include a Vegeterian restaurant (it also offers chicken or fish options for non-100% vegetarian) buffet style. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Pura Vida Spa and Yoga Retreat features a outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, fitness facility, a medicinal garden and a orchid house.
Features 4 Yoga Halls and facilities for events.For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) as well as transportation to near locations such as casino, shopping center and others. This Alajuela property also offers tour assistance, multilingual staff, and a gift shop/boutique.
Pura Vida Spa and Yoga Retreat is a non smoking property, however it has one designated area for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 392
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4361
- Conference center
- Free on-street parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished lanai
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Down comforter
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Cafe Poas - Overlooking a coffee plantation, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi are on site along with a fitness facility, a medicinal garden and an orchid house.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are 7:30 AM to 10 PM.
After hour arrivals need to be arranged in advance, using contact details provided in the reservation confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 4.97 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 6.22 per person (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.