Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Standard Room - 48 Hour Sale Save 20%
- One King Bed
Executive Rm-Buffet Breakfast-DVD Player
- One King Bed
Executive One Bed Non Smoking - 48 Hour Sale Save 20%
- One Bed
4-star family-friendly San Jose hotel near Simon Bolivar Zoo
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Children's Museum, Simon Bolivar Zoo, and Morazan Park. Also nearby are Parque Espana and Jade Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson San Jose-Costa Rica features a lazy river. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Radisson San Jose-Costa Rica features 2 spa tubs, a lazy river, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 1072 square feet (96 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Nouveau hotel also offers a casino, a fitness facility, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Radisson San Jose-Costa Rica is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- 24-hour business center
- Lazy river
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1072
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 96
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free long-term parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free secure outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Acuarelas Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Cafe Tropical - Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, light fare, and appetizers. A children's menu is available.
Bar Jobo - This lobby lounge specializes in fusion cuisine and serves light fare and drinks. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CRC 60000 per room (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.