Book your room at Creekside Inn
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Woodsy getaway on Palo Alto’s Matadero Creek
Close to Stanford
Matadero Creek meanders through this hotel's 3-plus verdant acres, within 2 miles of Stanford Business Park, downtown Palo Alto, and Stanford University and 2 blocks from a commuter-train station.
Wooden bridges and paved walkways lead across the creek and through the gardens with a fountain and swimming pool. Town Car service and afternoon wine are among Creekside Inn's complimentary amenities.
Balconies and Wi-Fi
In multiple buildings, some with creek views, all rooms at Creekside Inn include private patios or balconies, complimentary wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Creekside Inn is within two miles of Stanford Business Park, downtown Palo Alto, and Stanford University. A Caltrain commuter-rail station is two blocks away.
The hotel comprises nine smoke-free buildings spread out over wooded grounds. Matadero Creek meanders through the property, which also features a gated outdoor pool area with fountain.
A business center is open 24 hours, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel hosts a complimentary wine reception Sunday–Thursday evenings. Guests can work out in the fitness center or jog on paths that wind through the hotel's 3.5 acres.
The hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking
- Picnic area
- Free guest parking during stay
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Eat and drink
Complimentary wine is offered Sunday–Thursday evenings, 5 PM to 8 PM (hours subject to change).
Cibo Bar & Grill - Californian and Mediterranean fusion cuisine. Dinner selections may include Prawns Linguine, Lemon-Cream-Sauce Ravioli, Almond-Crusted Salmon, and Veal Piccata. Full bar. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Driftwood Market - Deli and convenience store. Sandwiches, drinks, and packaged snacks. Open Monday–Friday, 8 AM–8 PM; Saturday, 10 AM–7 PM; closed Sunday. (Hours subject to change.)
Room service - Available from early morning to mid-evening.
A gated outdoor pool with fountain, set amid lush gardens, is open year-round. Creekside Inn's complimentary fitness room includes a treadmill, stair machine, strength-training machine, and free weights. Guests can also jog and walk through the 3.5-acre property.
Among the area golf courses open to the public is Shoreline Golf Links, 5.5 miles from the Creekside Inn.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby in the Palo Alto or Silicon Valley areas; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Creekside Inn
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.