Availability: Creekside Inn
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children)
Woodsy getaway on Palo Alto’s Matadero Creek
Close to Stanford
Matadero Creek meanders through this hotel's 3-plus verdant acres, within 2 miles of Stanford Business Park, downtown Palo Alto, and Stanford University and 2 blocks from a commuter-train station.
Wooden bridges and paved walkways lead across the creek and through the gardens with a fountain and swimming pool. Town Car service and afternoon wine are among Creekside Inn's complimentary amenities.
Balconies and Wi-Fi
In multiple buildings, some with creek views, all rooms at Creekside Inn include private patios or balconies, complimentary wireless Internet access, compact refrigerators, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Creekside Inn Amenities
The Creekside Inn is within two miles of Stanford Business Park, downtown Palo Alto, and Stanford University. A Caltrain commuter-rail station is two blocks away.
The hotel comprises nine smoke-free buildings spread out over wooded grounds. Matadero Creek meanders through the property, which also features a gated outdoor pool area with fountain.
A business center is open 24 hours, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel hosts a complimentary wine reception Sunday–Thursday evenings. Guests can work out in the fitness center or jog on paths that wind through the hotel's 3.5 acres.
The hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Complimentary wine is offered Sunday–Thursday evenings, 5 PM to 8 PM (hours subject to change).
Cibo Bar & Grill - Californian and Mediterranean fusion cuisine. Dinner selections may include Prawns Linguine, Lemon-Cream-Sauce Ravioli, Almond-Crusted Salmon, and Veal Piccata. Full bar. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Driftwood Market - Deli and convenience store. Sandwiches, drinks, and packaged snacks. Open Monday–Friday, 8 AM–8 PM; Saturday, 10 AM–7 PM; closed Sunday. (Hours subject to change.)
Room service - Available from early morning to mid-evening.
A gated outdoor pool with fountain, set amid lush gardens, is open year-round. Creekside Inn's complimentary fitness room includes a treadmill, stair machine, strength-training machine, and free weights. Guests can also jog and walk through the 3.5-acre property.
Among the area golf courses open to the public is Shoreline Golf Links, 5.5 miles from the Creekside Inn.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby in the Palo Alto or Silicon Valley areas; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Creekside Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.