Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King & Wine Reception
Deluxe Two Queens & Wine Reception
Deluxe One King Bed Accessible
- One King Bed
Deluxe One King Bed Accessible
- One King Bed
Ultimate 4-star experience in Silicon Valley
Heart of Silicon Valley
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, this chic downtown Cupertino hotel is surrounded by the world's leading technology companies, as well as Santana Row, Santa Cruz wineries, and plentiful dining and entertainment options.
Luxury, genuine hospitality
A favorite of business and leisure guests, the welcoming staff of the Cypress Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, is attentive to guests needs and expectations. Amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, full concierge and business services, and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms and suites feature luxurious beds fitted with Frette linens, cordless phones with private voicemail, wireless Internet access, and 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV's for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay.
This stylish downtown Cupertino hotel is within 10 miles of downtown San Jose. The hotel offers complimentary transportation to the San Jose International Airport (9 AM–10:30 PM), 10 miles away (by advanced reservation only).
The state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center is complimentary, and has treadmills and elliptical trainers. Guests have complimentary use of an outdoor swimming pool next door. A 24-hour business center is also available for guest use.
The hotel has a neighborhood-style restaurant that offers brunch on weekends. The hotel offers a hosted wine reception each evening and coffee and exotic teas each morning. Self-parking is complimentary. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Room service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 224
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- CD player
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathroom phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
Cypress offers a hosted wine reception each evening along as well as hosted coffee and exotic teas every morning.
Park Place Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Brunch offered Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM–2 PM. Upscale neighborhood-style restaurant. Steak and seafood; locally-grown specialty items; classic and signature cocktails. Selections include Kobe Beef Tri Tip Steak and Maine Lobster Ravioli.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.