Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - One King Bed - Non Refundable
Deluxe Room - Two Double Beds - Non Refundable
One King Bed - No Refunds
- One King Bed
Two Double Beds - No Refunds
- Two Double Beds
Next door to Great America Theme Park
Work and play
This Santa Clara hotel is next to Great America, across the street from Santa Clara Convention Center, and one block from the Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Club.
Hilton Santa Clara offers multiple meeting rooms, 24-hour business center, a patio pool with spa tub, a fitness center, and complimentary high-speed Internet access in public areas.
Guestrooms at this Hilton hotel have views of the convention center or theme park, and offer high-speed Internet access, MP3-compatible radios, and 37-inch HDTVs. In-room massage is available.
Hilton Santa Clara offers a back patio with partially shaded pool, sun area, spa tub, and deck furniture. Also onsite, the fitness center has three stationary bicycles, one step machine, one cross-trainer, two treadmills, free weights, and a weight machine.
Meeting space totals 5,000 square feet. There is a 24-hour business center with copy service. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided in public areas.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- MP3 docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
La Fontana - Bistro-style restaurant. Mix of New American cuisine and Mediterranean Rivera-inspired dishes including seared balsamic glazed Chilean sea bass and rosemary-garlic roasted chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Atrium Lounge - Bar area with leather couches, throw pillows, and TVs. Beer, wine, and spirits served. Free appetizers offered in the early evening. Open for lunch and dinner.
Coffee Bar - Featuring Starbucks, open for breakfast and lunch.
Hilton Santa Clara offers a pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.