Availability: Palo Alto Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Palo Alto eco-friendly motel with free self parking
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly motel is close to Stanford Maples Pavillion, Elizabeth Gamble Garden Center, and Stanford Stadium. Also nearby are Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo and Palo Alto Art Center.
Amenities at Palo Alto Lodge include free self parking, express check-in, and express check-out.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Palo Alto Lodge Amenities
Palo Alto Lodge features express check-in and express check-out. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Palo Alto Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Year Built 1945
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Flat-panel TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Palo Alto Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 7 PM - 8 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-in fee: USD 25 for check-in between midnight and 2 AM
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.