Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, 2 Double Beds, Concierge Service
Standard Room, Valley View
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Corner
- One King Bed
Modern hotel overlooks San Jose Convention Center
Linked to McEnery
Rising 26 stories out of the McEnery Convention Center, this towering hotel in San Jose's business district opened in 2003, and is set within a block of the Tech Museum and a mile of HP Pavilion.
Pool, business center
In addition to concierge services and a 24-hour business center, guests at this high-rise Marriott hotel enjoy the use of a lap pool, spa tub, fitness center, coffee shop, restaurant, and lounge.
San Jose Marriott Downtown's streamlined guestrooms are equipped with plush pillowtop mattresses, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed Internet access. In-room safes are provided, and bathrooms have telephones.
This gleaming high-rise hotel in downtown San Jose is linked to the adjacent McEnery Convention Center and offers 21,000 square feet of space through 21 conference and meeting rooms. Travelers can make use of the 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access, which is available in public spaces (surcharge). A popular lobby-level restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, and a coffee shop and gift shop are also on site.
Guests of San Jose Marriott Downtown enjoy use of an outdoor lap pool and spa tub as well as a fitness center. A self-service coin laundry is also on site. Marriott's Wired for Business service, which provides high-speed Internet access in guestrooms along with unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls, includes access to wireless Internet in public spaces.
Self parking is available for a fee at the Convention Center garage attached to the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 26
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 506
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1951
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Arcadia - Spacious and refined lobby-level restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Polished-wood surfaces, potted plants, and linen tablecloths. The open-concept kitchen features a bar at which guests can enjoy a drink or a meal. Contemporary American cuisine, with entrées such as Ginger-Crusted Loin of Salmon, Maine Lobster Pot Pie, and Kobe Beef Chicken-Fried Steak. A fresh-shellfish bar displays seasonal seafood, and the wine list leans toward American and California boutique wines.
Corner Market Kitchen - This casual coffee shop is located in the lobby en route to the convention center and offers light meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is also a spot where guests can find assorted sundries, reading material, and take-out fare.
Guests at the hotel enjoy complimentary use of a lap pool and spa tub on an enclosed pool deck located adjacent to the hotel's fitness center. The fitness center (also complimentary) provides treadmills, exercise bikes, stair-climbing machines, strength-training machines, exercise balls, TVs, and a locker room.
There are a number of golf courses in the San Jose area, including Cinnebar Hills (6 miles away) and Coyote Creek (10 miles away). Also, travelers looking for fresh air in the city can stroll across the street to Cesar Chavez Plaza, which hosts events and concert series.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.