Availability: The Fairmont San Jose
Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Two Doubles Beds, Main Building
Fairmont 1 King, Non-Smoking, Main Building
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Main Building
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Main Building
High-rise splendor near San Jose Convention Center
This San Jose hotel, which has hosted four presidents, offers a prime location one block from the convention center; the Tech Museum of Innovation is across the street.
Pool with a view
The Fairmont boasts four inviting restaurants, a vast ballroom, and a large, palm-lined pool with museum and park views distinguish this upscale hotel, a favorite with executive travelers.
Spacious guestrooms at The Fairmont San Jose offer premium bedding, 32-inch HDTVs, and wireless Internet access. Marble baths include bathrobes, Le Labo toiletries, and separate showers and tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 13 April 2014 to 23 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
The Fairmont San Jose Amenities
This high-rise hotel is one block from the McEnery Convention Center and two blocks from the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts.
Although The Fairmont San Jose is near many restaurants and attractions, it provides travelers with so many convenient services that they need not leave the building. A large pool and spa tub on the fourth floor provide great views of the Tech Museum and Cesar Chavez Park. Four restaurants offer a variety of cuisines.
The Fairmont has ample event space, including the Imperial Ballroom that accommodates 1,400 guests, and a 24-hour business center. The health club offers complimentary use of 24-hour fitness facilities and saunas; massage treatment rooms are also on site. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). Pets are permitted (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 808
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
The Grill on the Alley - Open for lunch and dinner. Inspired by the famous grills of New York, this restaurant is a prime destination for red-meat fans and offers chops, steaks, seafood, and pasta. Intimate and clubby, the restaurant has hardwood floors and leather booths. Hand-stirred martinis. Extensive wine list. Independently owned and operated.
McCormick and Schmick's - Seafood menu featuring more than 30 species of fresh fish and seafood caught daily from the Pacific Ocean and around the world. Inside The Fairmont San Jose's South Tower. Independently owned and operated.
Lobby Lounge - Afternoon tea is served daily. Extensive selection of Californian wines by the glass. Creative martini offerings and a wide array of single malt scotches.
Fountain Restaurant - Open for breakfast and lunch. This inviting restaurant offers an extensive à la carte menu and a breakfast buffet. Specialty menu offers low-carbohydrate selections for carbohydrate-conscious guests.
Pagoda Restaurant - Open for dinner five nights a week. Cantonese-style Chinese cuisine is elegantly served in an attractive setting that features red booths and fresh flower arrangements.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fairmont San Jose Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.