Availability: The Westin Palo Alto
Please enter your travel dates.
Elegant Mediterranean-style hotel near Stanford
Close to university
Across from Stanford University and at the gateway to the Silicon Valley, The Westin Palo Alto is a 5 minute walk from downtown Palo Alto and 7 miles from Shoreline Amphitheatre.
The Westin Palo Alto features 5 landscaped courtyards in a Mediterranean style, a pool area with sundeck and spa tub, a fitness center, and a business center.
Balconies with views
All 183 spacious guestrooms at this Palo Alto hotel include balconies with courtyard views, Westin Heavenly Beds, large work desks, oversized marble bathrooms, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Palo Alto Amenities
Across the street from Stanford University, this hotel is 12 miles from the Intel Museum and 13 miles from the Santa Clara Convention Center.
The Westin Palo Alto features five, individually themed courtyards. The Court of the Water has a pool, sundeck, and spa tub. Inspired by the garden hotels of France and Italy, the Court of the Wind features a fountain filled with colorful floating balls. The Court of the Moon is lush with flowering pears, white gardenias, and blue iris.
This hotel also offers a Mediterranean-style restaurant, complimentary fitness center with cardio equipment and weights, 24-hour room service, and 2,000 square feet of meeting space. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary high-speed Internet access. Indoor areas are nonsmoking. Pets are permitted.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
Soleil - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This attractive, Mediterranean-style restaurant offers beautifully prepared beef filets and other fine-dining options.
Luna Lounge - This comfortable bar serves cocktails and appetizers, and offers an evening happy hour from 5 PM–8 PM nightly.
The Westin Palo Alto offers a pool, spa tub, and a complimentary fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Westin Palo Alto Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
20% food and beverage discount
Reserve a room via this Web site and receive a 20% food and beverage discount at Restaurant Soleil and Luna Lounge.
Room service and alcoholic beverages are not included.