Availability: Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family Suite, FireplaceMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Kid Cabin SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Wolf Den SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Kid Cabin Suite, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly Sandusky lodge with 4 restaurants
This family-friendly lodge is located in Sandusky, close to Sandusky Mall, Rain Water Park Complex, and Keys Golf Course. Local attractions also include Pipe Creek Wilderness Area.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh features a complimentary water park. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh Amenities
In addition to a complimentary water park, Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh features a lazy river and a waterslide. Dining is available at one of the lodge's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly lodge also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lazy river
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2001
- Number of restaurants - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Lumber Jacks Cook Shanty - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Gitchigoomie Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Klondike Cafe - This café serves lunch and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.