Please enter your travel dates.
Sankt Sebastian hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is close to Mariazell Basilica and Burgeralpe. Regional attractions also include Otscher.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Haus Franziskus features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms, shared/communal kitchens, and televisions.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3422 square feet (318 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Sankt Sebastian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel Haus Franziskus is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3422
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 318
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Shared/communal kitchen
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Table tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk is open from 8 AM - 8 PM. Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15