Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Standar Non - Smoking - One King or Two Double Beds.
- One King Bed
One King Bed, AccessibleNon - Smoking
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Santa Ana with an outdoor pool
Situated in Santa Ana, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Momentum Lindora Shopping Center, Business Center Forum 2, and Business Center Forum 1. Local attractions also include Multiplaza Mall Escazu and Plaza Real Cariari.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Indigo San Jose Forum features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature private pools, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.
Hotel Indigo San Jose Forum features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers 24-hour room service, currency exchange, and a porter/bellhop. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private pool
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Golden Bean - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.