Availability: Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn & Spa
Boutique hotel and spa in heart of Santa Barbara wine country
Wine country charm
Just off the Santa Ynez Valley vineyard-loop highway, the Inn is on Los Olivos' tranquil main street: six picturesque blocks of antique shops, art galleries, and tasting rooms.
Tranquil day spa
Spa treatments with vineyard themes are offered at the Inn's Spa and Boutique: a tranquil retreat for unique and relaxing experience. Other amenities at Fess Parker's include a pool, complimentary breakfast, and complimentary wine tastings.
Each of the 19 individually furnished guestrooms has its own fireplace, and includes bathrobes. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available as well as turn down service with distinct and personalized amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn & Spa Amenities
Located in downtown Los Olivos, this quiet hamlet offers its guests something for everyone, from wine tasting to antique shopping.
Daily breakfasts are included in room rates and served in the recently-renovated onsite Restaurant Petros Los Olivos. Across the quiet main street is a second hotel building with a courtyard, splash pool, and patio.
Fess Parker guests will also enjoy complimentary wine tasting for two at the Parker Family tasting rooms - three locations.
The Spa and Boutique, also newly renovated, offer wine infused treatments, such as Vino Therapy and a variety of massages.
Meeting and event facilities at the inn include three private rooms, the largest of which holds 100 for a reception. Complimentary wired (high-speed) Internet access is provided. A verandah, and the garden patio can be reserved for meetings, banquets, or wedding receptions, and catering is available. In addition, the lower-level wine cellar has a fireplace, rustic wood table, chairs with mauve- and green-patterned upholstery, and walls covered with rows of wine bottles and classic movie posters.
The friendly Inn front-desk staff make copies and send faxes for guests on request, as well as concierge services, and will ensure that each guest enjoy a relaxing, comfortable and memorable stay.
Complimentary parking is available nearby.
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Full-service health spa
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Down comforter
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Petros Los Olivos - Upscale California-Hellenic cuisine served daily for lunch and dinner.
Adjacent to the second hotel building is a year-round infinity pool.
Visitors can fish and rent motor and pontoon boats at Cachuma Lake (20.5 miles). Yoga, pilates, and horseback riding are offered within 5 miles of the hotel; in nearby Solvang (6 miles), several gyms offer day rates. Hang-gliding trips depart from the private Santa Ynez Airport (7 miles). The nearest public golf courses are Rancho San Marcus (4 miles), River Course at the Alisal (5 miles), and La Purisima (12 miles).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site at Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
On site spa services include massage, aromatherapy, body scrubs and treatments, and facials. Couples treatment rooms are available. Advanced reservations required. Check-in for spa treatments is located next to the lobby.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the inn prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.