Availability: Hyatt Santa Barbara
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Advance purchase
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Casual elegance across from Santa Barbara’s East Beach
Sand, shore, sunshine
Beautiful East Beach, with sparkling waters and abundant recreational activities, is across the street from Hyatt Santa Barbara; Stearns Wharf and State Street shops are about a mile way.
Guests of Hyatt Santa Barbara can indulge in a spa treatment, stroll about a block to the Santa Barbara Zoo, and wrap up the day with California cuisine at the hotel's ocean-view restaurant.
Guestrooms at Hyatt Santa Barbara feature modern conveniences such as Hyatt Grand Beds, HD flat panel TV's, iHome radios, refrigerators, and coffeemakersInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Santa Barbara Amenities
Hyatt Santa Barbara is conveniently located on Cabrillo Boulevard across from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Downtown Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Goleta are only minutes away, and the Santa Ynez Wine Country about 40 minute drive over the San Marcos Pass.
The entire hotel, including the grounds, is 100-percent non-smoking. Guests enjoy breakfast daily (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby, restaurant, and meeting rooms. The property offers a business center and a ballroom.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1931
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Flat-panel TV
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Bistro Eleven Eleven: A stylish Santa Barbara dining experience for hotel guests and locals alike. Eleven Eleven proudly serves local cuisine with California flair. Modern and comfortable, this Santa Barbara restaurant blends the relaxation of Santa Barbara cuisine with an ocean view.
Bistro Eleven Eleven Lounge: The cozy lounge at the Bistro 1111 is a great place for cocktails or light fare. A Santa Barbara local favorite for years, the restaurant’s lounge features four flat screen high definition televisions to view sporting events. Enjoy Happy Hour daily from 5pm – 7pm.
This Santa Barbara hotel has a heated outdoor pool with a beach-view sundeck. Guests can also work out in the fitness room.
Postcard-perfect East Beach, directly across the street, offers calm waters, wide sands, a beach house, beach volleyball, a children's play area, palm-shaded lawns, and a path for walking, bicycling, and inline skating. About a half-mile from the hotel, the Andrée Clark Bird Refuge is a peaceful place to view wildlife drawn to its lagoon and rich vegetation.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
The Spa has three treatment rooms and offers a range of services, including Swedish massage, body treatments, and facials.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Beachfront spa
- Water view from spa
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Santa Barbara Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.